S7 adapter for a spatial unlimited connection
The ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter allows connecting a PC to the MPI interface of a S7 PLC via modem for remote maintenance purposes.
Perfect fields of application
- As programming adapter to create and change the PLC program, via modem connection and directly
- As communication adapter for visualizations
- As communication adapter for accessing the PLC’s data
Varied ranges of application
Remote maintaining S7 PLCs with STEP 7 via modem
Transmitting a revised S7 program to a S7 PLC with STEP 7 via modem
Convincing and varied
- The ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter uses the same communication protocol like the TS Adapter. Thus, the ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter can communicate with any software supporting the TS Adapter.
- The ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter can also be used directly without modem. In this case, it works like an ACCON-MPI-Adapter RS-232 respectively PC Adapter.
- A bushing at the ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter’s bus connector allows connecting a further device, e.g. a panel.
- In order to use the ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter with STEP 7 via a modem connection, you need the Siemens TeleService option package. When using the ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter directly, this option package is not required.
- Applicable with Hayes-compliant modems
- Password protection
- Call-back function
- Applicable as direct programming adapter
- Serial transmission rate up to 115.2 Kbps
- MPI speed up to 187.5 Kbps
- Voltage supply from the CPU
- External 24 VDC voltage feed possible
- Plug with PG bushing
|Connection to the modem||RS-232 with 9-pin SUB-D bushing, connection has to be made via the cable belonging to the modem, max. 115.2 Kbps|
|Connection to the PC||RS-232 with 9-pin SUB-D bushing, via included null modem cable (ca. 2 m), max. 115.2 Kbps|
|Connection to the PLC||9-pin SUB-D plug with PG bushing, cable stationary mounted (ca. 1.2 m), max. 187.5 Kbps|
|Supported PLCs||S7-300, S7-400|
|Weight in kg||Ca. 0.18|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm||54 x 105 x 30|
|Protection type||IP 20|
|Supply voltage||24 VDC ± 25 %|
|External voltage feed possible||Yes|
|Power consumption||30 mA (typ.) / 45 mA (max.)|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 60 °C|
|Storage/transporting temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Allowed relative humidity||Operation 5 % to 85 % at 30 °C, storage 5 % to 93 % at 40 °C|