The Siemens OXYMAT 61 is a low-cost extractive oxygen gas analyzer for general applications in the chemical industry. The OXYMAT 61 uses ambient air as its reference gas, supplied by an integrated pump. Because its detector element makes no contact with the sample gas, the OXYMAT 61 can be used in harsh environments.
The analyzer measures oxygen using paramagnetic alternating pressure to guarantee high linearity. The OXYMAT 61 can measure even the smallest measuring ranges of 0—2% or 98—100%.
- Single channel oxygen analyzer in 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Measures 0-100% volume oxygen with a 200 ppm (2% range) detection limit
- Integrated pump for ambient air reference gas
- Stainless steel sample cell and Viton tubing
- Standard wiht eight digital I/O
- RS-485 interface standard with optional Profibus DP/PA and Ethernet communications
- SIL Classification 2, IEC/EN 61508 international standard for functional safety